Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Growing Like a Weed!! 32 Weeks!

32 Weeks!


Wednesday December 14, 2011

How Far Along: 32 Weeks 4 days

Baby's Size: Squash ~18.5 inches (head to foot) around 3.5-4 lbs.

Symptoms: Burping? Uncomfortable at times, Sleepy, Lazy, Moody, Carpal Tunnel
 
Sleep: Carpal tunnel is super painful at night I always end up sleeping on my hand and that wakes me up as it is painful. I am a lot more tired and seem to be falling asleep faster.
 
Belly Size: I think I just realized I am getting close to having a baby. My belly is growing like a weed as the Dr. Said. We are measuring 2 weeks a head at 34 weeks.
 
Maternity Clothes: My shirts just don't fit right anymore, so I put on a tank top first to keep my belly from peaking out from underneath.
 
Food Cravings: I have had two cravings once each. Green apple with salt and salad with creamy Italian dressing. 

Gender: Still a Girl!

Movement: She is still very active. Likes to put her booty in my ribs so I cant sit right. I think she will be very long as she is constantly digging her heals in my side. All the ultrasounds show her with her legs stretched out and ankles crossed ( glad one of us is comfy). I love every second of feeling her kick and punch me from the inside and know I will miss it.

What I miss: Being comfortable while driving and having my hands not hurt all the time.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Going to meet our Doula and tour the hospital! 

No comments:

Post a Comment