Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MY SWEET SWEET GIRL!

Dear Adaleigh,

Its mommy, Today is December 14th, 2011. If you don't know yet, I think you are the most amazing, beautiful, little girl that I have never met. You are so special to me. I love spending every moment of every day with you. Your kicks can make me smile, laugh, cringe, double over, gasp for air, or most of all just adore you more. Your daddy still thinks your kicks are weird or cool, but if only for a moment he could feel that special bond we have and the way you communicate to me with your movements.

 Every morning when I wake up I rub my belly and tell you good morning, because I know how special each moment can be and how short life is. I have never wanted anything more than I have wanted you. Your daddy, and I and a lot of special people have been praying for you before you were ever conceived. We can not wait to meet you in a few weeks. Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives.

I think about you every day and wonder what you will look like. Will you have my eyes or daddies smile? What color is your hair? Is it curly or straight? All I know is that you will be beautiful and we will love everything about you.

Please stay in a few more weeks and then come out on your own! We are praying for a healthy mom healthy baby and a non medicated childbirth. Can not wait to meet you hold you squeeze you and kiss you. You are the best thing that ever happened to us. Love you more than you will ever know.

-Love you sweet princess Adaleigh Raine!

No comments:

Post a Comment