Sunday, August 21, 2011

16 weeks!!

I stole this from another friends blog, but I love it. Hope you enjoy it too!!



Avocado!


How Far Along: 16 weeks 1 day

Baby's Size: Avocado (~4.5 inches)

Symptoms: Tired in the evenings but don't need naps. Round ligament pain when I cough and sneeze when stretched out. Hungry.

Sleep: Sleeping better.  Crazy dreams (as usual). Trying not to toss and turn. 

Maternity Clothes
: Love the pants with the elastic band that goes up over your belly. The ones that go below my belly hurt. I bought a pair of yoga pants yesterday and I think I might live in them!!                                                                                      

Best moment this week: Creating a registry with my mom. I can not believe this is real. I actually have a beautiful healthy baby growing inside of me.

Food Cravings: No real cravings but sweets, carbs and anything sour are what sound good to me. ( I know I know all the bad stuff!!)

Gender: GIRL!!!! Rob and I are both so excited!!!! Rob has already dreamed up her serene lavender paradise of a room and I am indulging in watching him get excited about our princess to come.

Movement: Felt her move for the first time!! What an amazing feeling. Its actually a really strange feeling. I have felt her two nights in a row. I am in heaven!

What I miss: Being able to wear all the clothes in my closet. However I love being pregnant and showing off the baby bump!

Milestones: Finding out we are having a little girl and feeling her move. Both amazing things. 





2 comments:

  1. You look great!! and how exciting that you are having a girl! Brooke is now 9 weeks and I am having such a wonderful time with her--girls are great! (and there is lots of fun clothing out there....)

    I'm so glad to see that you (and baby) are doing well! I rarely have time on the computer (rarely have the use of both my hands) and have pretty much stopped the blog... but I will keep checking in on you to see how things are going. When I have more free time I might start up a new blog and I'll keep you posted. xoxo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing perfect !!! I am so happy that everything is going GREAT!

    ReplyDelete