Thursday, June 30, 2011

The last 2 months!!

The rest of May and June have been a whirlwind.

Rob Left June 1 for Basic training in the Air Force. It is now Week 4 and he is doing great!! I get to talk to him on Sundays for 15 min. Its way to short, but its something.

We are now 9 weeks pregnant. I am feeling pretty good. I have my sick days and my super tired days and most definitely my Emotional days, but I'm loving every moment of it. I can not wait to find out the sex and stop calling it and IT!! Rob really wants a boy so that's what I'm hoping for, but a girl would be just as wonderful.

My family has been amazingly supportive. They are going to all the appointments since Robby is not here to go. I know that kills him. He asks me every week "How is my Baby doing?" makes me cry every time, but am overjoyed to tell him its doing GREAT!!

I was released from my RE and sent to a high risk DR. for next week, that was bittersweet.

I hope to post more often now as we experience new things on this journey.

God bless and thanks for all the prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited and happy for ya'll! It was SO hard to keep your little secret ;)
    Lots of prayers are still coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am SO happy and excited for you!!! I just recently saw the past two entries so I apologize for the late response---but this just made my day!! I wish you all the best and will be following along and praying for an easy, healthy pregnancy! (For some reason I can't post under my real name so I have to do anonymous).
    --Erin from Baby Dreams blog

    ReplyDelete