Wednesday, June 5, 2013

5 years and more in love than ever!

Instead of buying one of those $5 cards that eventually goes in the trash, I decided to make a electronic memory that would last a lot longer.

My sweet husband. When we met over 7 years ago, I would have never thought we would be where we are today. I knew within a few weeks that I wanted to marry you. I'm so blessed and thankful you decided you wanted to put up with me too. I look back and remember the long distance, the weekly letters I looked forward to receiving, the surprise of my life when you actually moved to Florida, and the fairytale moment when you swept me off my feet and asked me to be your bride. I wish our wedding would have lasted forever as it was one of the best days of my life. Now 5 years after we said I Do I am more in love with you than ever before. We have gone through our fair share of troubles, but you have been there by my side through every second of financial, educational, infertility, and every health struggle we have had. We have always said from the moment we met we would put God first in everything we do and that is what has made us come out stronger through it all. I am absolutely honored to have gone through multiple moves and career changes with you. I love that you are a man of God a man of integrity, Sweet, sensitive, compassionate, strong, loyal, and honest. I not only love the husband you are but the father you are to our daughter and daughter on the way. Adaleigh is so lucky to have a daddy that is as hands on and involved as you are. My heart lights up every time I hear you ask her for a kiss or a hug or hear you tell her how beautiful she is or how much you love her. I can not wait to meet our new daughter in August and share the new experiences as a family of 4 together. Thank you for loving me All OF ME the way I am and I can not wait to see what the next 50+ years hold for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment