Wednesday, June 5, 2013

29 week update!

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Baby's Size: Butternut Squash- ~17 inches (head to foot) just under 3 lbs.
Symptoms: Feeling good!  Braxton hicks contractions on and off. Hot as heck this summer!
Sleep: Still sleeping good except with no covers because I'm always hot now. Waking up a few times to use the bathroom. Rolling around a lot to find a comfortable position.
Total Weight Gain: about 8lbs.
Belly Size: I feel smaller this time although I feel like it has gotten much bigger this week. I have a lot of people still telling me I'm small for 29 weeks although I don't feel small at all.
Maternity Clothes: I'm in shorts and tanks every day almost unless I get lucky and can just wear a bating suit. This mama is hot all the time.
Food Cravings: Sweets Chocolate
Gender: Girl
Movement: Still a lot of movement. She feels transverse or breech although she is swimming a lot still I think. I have a Dr apt on Monday so hopefully we will know more about her position then.  
What I miss: This pregnancy I am chasing my 16 month old around so I don't get to just relax when I want to. Sometimes I wish I could just have one weekend to myself to do nothing!
 What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Doctor's Appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment