Thursday, November 4, 2010

THESE THINGS TAKE TIME

So as I said before I am a complete CONTROL FREAK I want to plan and control every step. I am grounded by a husband that goes with the flow and brings me back from the edge when I'm about to jump! Man am I thankful for him!! Anyway, I have been running into a lot of people that think like I do lately and God has been giving me the words to say to them to help them relax, but I'm starting to realize I'm not so great at following that advice. My sister pointed out to me on Tuesday that I am always looking for answers RIGHT NOW! With having a miscarriage, it caused me to have even more questions, questions like: Can I even Conceive? Will I have another miscarriage? Is it my fault? and every other question you can think of. Lately the only thing that calms me is the Christian radio on Pandora. It relaxes me and takes me to a quiet place where I can just listen to where God is leading me. I thought I would share the lyrics of one of the songs I came across from one of my favorite bands Sanctus Real. Maybe it will help you like it did me.... Enjoy!!

http://www.christian-lyrics.net/sanctus-real/these-things-take-time-lyrics.html#axzz14KfySlMK

No comments:

Post a Comment