Monday, February 28, 2011

From Now On...

Good afternoon my fabulous friends!!

This has been a good week for us. Getting ready for a new journey and very excited! I am going to steal something from someone elses blog that I follow. It worked well for her so I am going to give it a whirl!

I will now be blogging one Cycle (month) behind. So if I blog in April it will be about March. Don't worry I will post the actual dates so your not confused.

I am doing this so Rob and I and our family have some time to process baby news. Unless it is something urgent to post (like another loss) we will be keeping it to ourselves for four weeks. When we do get prego after 12 weeks I will blog as normal.

So I hope you will stay in touch and I will blog again the end of April.

Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers this month as this is our first new month TTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment